Monday, February 15, 2016

Cleanliness is next to Godliness

After about 1 1/2 years of using essential oils, I am still amazed at how much of an impact they have made on my family! Our health and wellness is dramatically better.  And when I say health, I don't just mean our physical health, being well/sick. I am also referring to OVERALL health. We are mentally healthier, physically healthier and spiritually healthier.
Spirituality has everything to do with wellness. God created the Heaven's and the Earth. God created the land and the water. God created the animals and the PLANTS. . . .
I thank God everyday for bring Essential Oils into my life and for their wonderful benefits.
I love knowing that I am treating my family with pure essential oils that have not been modified, I love knowing that I am using natural ingredients to clean and purify our home.
When I first started using oils to clean, My husband made the remark that it didn't "smell" clean. After a while, I went back to a store brand synthetic chemical cleaner. When he got home, first thing he said was "ugh what is that chemical smell?"
We have all grown up using chemicals to clean our homes and thus, that smell is what smells "clean" to us. After getting rid of the chemicals for a while, it become apparent that the "clean" smell is a "chemical" smell. 
www.youngliving.org/murffbeach

No comments:

Post a Comment